I am a huge fan of the Bravo’s Inside the Actors Studio with host James Lipton.
For those who haven’t seen it, this is an interview show, thinly set up as master-classes for its students of the New York drama school. I usually watch the show’s one-on-one interviews with moderate interest. That is, until my favorite and most interesting part of the show when the guest is given the famous questionnaire.
Taking a fun departure from a design topic on my blog this month, I decided to share my own revealing answers to the ten questions Lipton asks.
1. What is your favorite word? Conundrum
2. What is your least favorite word? Shut-up
3. What turns you on? Quick wit with intelligence
4. What turns you off? Closed-minded stupidity
5. What sound or noise do you love? My son laughing
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Farting
7. What is your favorite curse word? The F-word
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Hairdresser
9. What profession would you not like to do? Surgeon
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I’ve waited a long time for you and I need your help with a complete remodel!
Please feel free to answer the questions and either post them on this blog for public view or email them to me to keep your answers private. I’d love to hear from you!